Golf at Alert level 2 - 24th Sept 2020
COVID 19 - GOLF AT ALERT LEVEL 2
24th SEPT - 7th OCT 2020
AKARANA GOLF CLUB GUIDELINES
At Level 2, golf can be played with friends from outside of our bubbles however there are still measures to ensure the health and safety of us all.
The most important principle is to play it safe, remain physically distant from others and adhere to safe hygiene practices.
Who can play?
Course open to all (Members & Visitors).
Booking tee times
- All players must be booked in on dot. golf (for contact tracing purposes). Use your phone to Check-in using the dot. golf app (Available on Google Play or Apple App store). The NZ Tracer app QR code is also displayed around the clubhouse.
- Check-in at the Proshop via the window.
- We encourage the use of the DotGolf score entry app, alternatively Proshop staff can print scorecard and pass through the window. You may score your own card which may be verbally verified if necessary.
- Flags should be left in at all times. Do not touch / remove flags.
- Rakes will be replaced in the bunkers, touch with your gloves on.
- Rules of Golf (watch the whiteboard outside the pro-shop)
- On-course toilets will be open. This will be regularly cleaned, please wash hand.
- All drinking fountains, ball washers are closed.
- Scorecards must be placed in the box outside the shop window.
- Will be open - Service through the window. Only enter the shop if you wish to make a purchase. Limit to 4 people at a time.
- Charge to house accounts or pay by eftpos. No cash payments.
- Carts available for hire. Please book through the golf shop at least one day in advance.
Clubhouse, Cafe & Bar
- Open (Level 2 guidelines will be in place from Thursday 24th September so please adhere to the guidelines). For the Auckland region: The overall limit on numbers is 100 in any one separate defined space.
- 1 metre physical distancing is required between groups and there must be at least 1 metre between tables.
- Only one server serves at any table, to the greatest extent practicable.
- Customers must be seated at a table except where using the toilet or bathroom, paying or departing.
- Ordering and collecting food and drinks at the counter is not permitted.
- All members and visitors must sign in the register upon entry into clubhouse or Scan the Covid Tracer QR code.
- After registering, make your way to the lounge area to be seated.
- All purchases – charged to house accounts or pay by eftpos. No cash payments.
- Bar will close at 7.00pm (7.30pm – Wed & Sat).
- Sprig Bar Open – 11am – 3pm.
- Maintain physical distancing to MOH guidelines.
- Changing room and toilet facilities will be open.
- Members and visitors must listen to staff and follow instructions.
"COVID-19 is still out there, we need to Play it safe. You are all responsible adults, please behave accordingly for the health of yourself and others”
Akarana Golf Club Board
HOW TO TOP UP YOUR MEMBER HOUSE ACCOUNT
Top up through the golf shop prior to tee off or Go to www.golf.co.nz
(note: You cannot top up by logging in through the club website).
- Login to MY GOLF (enter member number and password). You may need to register if you have not.
- Click on VIEW ACCOUNT
- Click on HOUSE ACCOUNT
- Click on TOP UP ACCOUNT
- Enter AMOUNT
- Click on CONTINUE TO PAYMENT
- Enter CREDIT CARD DETAILS
- Click on SUBMIT (your account will be topped up).