Types of personal information Akarana collects:
Akarana will collect personal information required to provide the Service to You. This information may include your:
- name, address, telephone number and email address,
- payment information,
- transaction details, and
- any other information required to provide our services.
You do not have to provide Akarana with any personal information, however if you do not do so Akarana may not be able to provide you with the products, you have requested.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information directly from you when you:
- use and submit information through the Service;
- place and pay for an order for Products within the application;
How do we use personal information?
Akarana will use the personal information we collect to provide services to you, for the following purposes:
- to establish and maintain your relationship with us;
- to provide the services you have requested from us;
- to answer any inquiry you make;
- to communicate your orders made through our Service to Participant Sellers. (We will provide your Order, Contact Details, and Delivery Location to enable delivery of your Order);
- to inform you of offers or promotions that we consider you might be interested in; and
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who work with us to provide, promote or improve the products or services you have requested, including:
- the secure internet payment provider that we use for processing payment;
- if you have provided your express consent to share the personal information;
- if Akarana is required or authorised by law to disclose the personal information;
We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, or where authorised or required by law.
We may store your personal information so that you do not need to re-provide that personal information if you use our services again.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
- We store personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities and physical records. In so doing, we have taken numerous steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Additionally, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it.
The internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. We cannot and do not accept responsibility for the security of personal information you send to or receive from us over the internet, or for any unauthorised access or use of that personal information.
Accessing your personal information
Akarana will provide you with access to a copy of any personal information that Akarana holds about you within 30 days upon receiving your request. We will give you access to your personal information in the form you want it where it is reasonable and practical.
Akarana will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it holds about you is accurate and up-to-date.
To submit a request, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information is also generated whenever a page is accessed on our website that records information such as the time, date and specific page. We collect such information for statistical and maintenance purposes that enables us to continually evaluate our website performance.
How to contact us?
We will take reasonable steps to remedy any issues resulting from our failure to comply with our privacy obligations.
Last updated December 2015.
Unsure of today's playing conditions? Please check the daily phone message on 09 621 0024 ext 0 for updates.